Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
Airlines and Terminals
(San Jose, California - CA, USA)
Mineta International Airport (SJC) is a gateway to the southern Bay area, serving San Jose, Santa Clara and the surrounding region.
Although San Francisco and Oakland's airports are larger, San Jose's air facility still serves a whopping 11 million passengers each year, flying to destinations worldwide.
There are two terminals at the airport - A and C - with Terminal A being the newer, more modern facility, while Terminal C handles most of the air traffic.
Although it is a fairly crowded airport due to the relatively small size of the terminals, Mineta San Jose is undergoing constant improvements. Free shuttles run between the two terminals.
The two terminals at San Jose's airport lie adjacent to one another and both have Arrivals on the ground floor and Check-in and Departures on the second floor.
- Terminal A - is the newer terminal and serves mainly western destinations with American/Eagle Airlines, Hawaiian Air and Southwest Airlines
- Terminal C - serves destinations nationwide with the likes of Alaska Airlines, Delta, Mexicana and United
Below are the airlines that serve Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC), shown by terminal.
- All Nippon Airways
- American Airlines
- American Eagle
- American Eagle (SkyWest Airlines)
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines)
- Hawaiian Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- United Airlines
- United Express (SkyWest Airlines)
- US Airways
- Alaska Airlines
- Alaska Airlines (Horizon Air)
- Southwest Airlines